Welcome To TheKalamazoo House
With 10 LuxuryGuest Rooms & Suites
Located inDowntown Kalamazoo, Michigan
TripAdvisor Rated #1 Kalamazoo Hotel
Each of the inn’s 10 uniquely appointed and spacious suites offers the finest of amenities. Every detail is attended to with genuine care ensuring the Kalamazoo House guests experience a getaway that exceeds expectations. This is why we have achieved the #1 ranked Kalamazoo Hotel on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years.
Every guest at the Kalamazoo House has access to enjoy the inn’s first-floor dining area, beautifully designed parlor, and several outside porches overlooking the attractive landscaping. All common areas are ideal for sipping a glass of adult beverages, gathering with friends, enjoying a cup of tea in the afternoon, or relaxing in the parlor during the evening.
Each of Kalamazoo House spacious private rooms features:
- Luxurious king or queen size bed with fine linens and hypoallergenic pillows (soft, medium, and firm)
- Individual heating and cooling system
- All rooms have a stunning private bathroom and some suites are equipped with either a bubble tub, or soaking tub. Also included, plush bath towels, soft and comfy bathrobes, hairdryer, and personal care products
- Flat Screen HD TV
- DVD player and Roku
- Personal Concierge using Amazon Echo
- Clock and charging station with adapters for androids or i-phones
- Complimentary WIFI
Each guest of the Kalamazoo House will receive with their stay:
- Daily, 2 course, made-from-scratch gourmet breakfast served in the dining room or in warmer months on the front porch
- Fresh baked home-made cookies in the evening
- Access to 24 hour coffee and tea station
- Mini fridge on main floor and 3rd floor
- Free Parking
- Warm hospitality and personalized service
Packages & Specials
The Latest From Our Things To Do In Kalamazoo Blog
In this time of such uncertainty, our highest priorities are the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees, followed closely by ensuring the security and long-term continuity of this historic institution. With both of those in mind, we’re writing to announce that together with our stakeholders we’ve made the very hard decision to temporarily close the inn—for an unknown period of some months.
So in any disaster or crisis, you see silver linings and good things. For years I’ve joked that my faith in humanity gets shaken almost daily, and restored every time—almost always by the end of the same day. Both in our Kalamazoo community and in the outreach from our K-House guests, my confidence and love for the goodness of humans is soaring to new heights.