Welcome To TheKalamazoo House
With 10 LuxuryGuest Rooms & Suites
Located inDowntown Kalamazoo, Michigan
TripAdvisor Rated #1 Kalamazoo Hotel
Each of the inn’s 10 uniquely appointed and spacious suites offers the finest of amenities. Every detail is attended to with genuine care ensuring the Kalamazoo House guests experience a getaway that exceeds expectations. This is why we have achieved the #1 ranked Kalamazoo Hotel on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years.
Every guest at the Kalamazoo House has access to enjoy the inn’s first-floor dining area, beautifully designed parlor, and several outside porches overlooking the attractive landscaping. All common areas are ideal for sipping a glass of adult beverages, gathering with friends, enjoying a cup of tea in the afternoon, or relaxing in the parlor during the evening.
Each of Kalamazoo House spacious private rooms features:
- Luxurious king or queen size bed with fine linens and hypoallergenic pillows (soft, medium, and firm)
- Individual heating and cooling system
- All rooms have a stunning private bathroom and some suites are equipped with either a bubble tub, or soaking tub. Also included, plush bath towels, soft and comfy bathrobes, hairdryer, and personal care products
- Flat Screen HD TV
- DVD player and Roku
- Personal Concierge using Amazon Echo
- Clock and charging station with adapters for androids or i-phones
- Complimentary WIFI
Each guest of the Kalamazoo House will receive with their stay:
- Daily, 2 course, made-from-scratch gourmet breakfast served in the dining room or in warmer months on the front porch
- Fresh baked home-made cookies in the evening
- Access to 24 hour coffee and tea station
- Mini fridge on main floor and 3rd floor
- Free Parking
- Warm hospitality and personalized service
Packages & Specials
The Latest From Our Things To Do In Kalamazoo Blog
Breakfast at the Kalamazoo House looks a little bit different from what you might find at other bed & breakfasts, but guests who visit this historic Michigan inn may not know what this morning rush entails. Let’s pull back the curtain and take a closer look at what goes on when the owners and proprietors, Stephanie and Steve, are serving up your hot breakfast first thing in the morning.
In celebration of Steph’s completion of a grueling two-year masters program to be an NP (on top of full-time work, inn help, parenting, and other illness challenges in the family), we’re celebrating with our own pure Michigan fall getaway. Where do innkeepers go?
What do doilies and label makers have in common? Among innkeepers, those who for a living own and operate a bed and breakfast, they are the source of much conversation, ridicule, and surprisingly enough—twelve step programs for innkeepers. Today, I pen my confession.