Welcome To TheKalamazoo House
With 10 LuxuryGuest Rooms & Suites
Located inDowntown Kalamazoo, Michigan
#1 Rated Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast On TripAdvisor
Each of our our B&B’s 10 uniquely appointed and spacious suites offers the finest of amenities. Every detail is attended to with genuine care ensuring the Kalamazoo House guests experience a getaway that exceeds expectations. This is why we have achieved the #1 ranked Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years.
Every guest at the Kalamazoo House B&B has access to enjoy the inn’s first-floor dining area, beautifully designed parlor, and several outside porches overlooking the attractive landscaping. All common areas are ideal for sipping a glass of adult beverages, gathering with friends, enjoying a cup of tea in the afternoon, or relaxing in the parlor during the evening.
Each of Kalamazoo House spacious private rooms features:
- Luxurious king or queen size bed with fine linens and hypoallergenic pillows (soft, medium, and firm)
- Individual heating and cooling system
- All rooms have a stunning private bathroom and some suites are equipped with either a bubble tub, or soaking tub. Also included, plush bath towels, soft and comfy bathrobes, hairdryer, and personal care products
- Flat Screen HD TV
- DVD player and Roku
- Personal Concierge using Amazon Echo
- Clock and charging station with adapters for androids or i-phones
- Complimentary WIFI
Each guest of the Kalamazoo House B&B will receive with their stay:
- Daily, 2 course, made-from-scratch gourmet breakfast served in the dining room or in warmer months on the front porch
- Fresh baked home-made cookies in the evening
- Access to 24 hour coffee and tea station
- Mini fridge on main floor and 3rd floor
- Free Parking
- Warm hospitality and personalized service
Packages & Specials
The Latest From Our Things To Do In Kalamazoo Blog
For an insider’s guide to Kalamazoo music, however, the following is what we had in mind. When you stay at the inn and want to stroll to check out the local venues to see what might scratch your particular musical itch, you’re bound to stumble on some local and regional talent that could be finalists on “American Idol,” or “The Voice”, or be featured acts in Nashville. Oh wait, all those we have recently seen just wandering in the evenings. Headliners at large venues are great, but here are our personal favorites.
Two challenges are going to result in a slow increase in the amount of promotions and specials we offer at The Kalamazoo House, staring with the holiday season of 2018.
Breakfast at the Kalamazoo House looks a little bit different from what you might find at other bed & breakfasts, but guests who visit this historic Michigan inn may not know what this morning rush entails. Let’s pull back the curtain and take a closer look at what goes on when the owners and proprietors, Stephanie and Steve, are serving up your hot breakfast first thing in the morning.