Welcome To TheKalamazoo House
With 10 LuxuryGuest Rooms & Suites
Located inDowntown Kalamazoo, Michigan
TripAdvisor Rated #1 Kalamazoo Hotel
Each of the inn’s 10 uniquely appointed and spacious suites offers the finest of amenities. Every detail is attended to with genuine care ensuring the Kalamazoo House guests experience a getaway that exceeds expectations. This is why we have achieved the #1 ranked Kalamazoo Hotel on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years.
Every guest at the Kalamazoo House has access to enjoy the inn’s first-floor dining area, beautifully designed parlor, and several outside porches overlooking the attractive landscaping. All common areas are ideal for sipping a glass of adult beverages, gathering with friends, enjoying a cup of tea in the afternoon, or relaxing in the parlor during the evening.
Each of Kalamazoo House spacious private rooms features:
- Luxurious king or queen size bed with fine linens and hypoallergenic pillows (soft, medium, and firm)
- Individual heating and cooling system
- All rooms have a stunning private bathroom and some suites are equipped with either a bubble tub, or soaking tub. Also included, plush bath towels, soft and comfy bathrobes, hairdryer, and personal care products
- Flat Screen HD TV
- DVD player and Roku
- Personal Concierge using Amazon Echo
- Clock and charging station with adapters for androids or i-phones
- Complimentary WIFI
Each guest of the Kalamazoo House will receive with their stay:
- Daily, 2 course, made-from-scratch gourmet breakfast served in the dining room or in warmer months on the front porch
- Fresh baked home-made cookies in the evening
- Access to 24 hour coffee and tea station
- Mini fridge on main floor and 3rd floor
- Free Parking
- Membership in the Repeat Guest Discount Program
- Warm hospitality and personalized service
Packages & Specials
The Latest From Our Things To Do In Kalamazoo Blog
Don’t let my picture from the 100-year flood of Feb 26th, 2018 fool you. Or for that matter, the few remaining slushy snowfalls that are still inevitable (as of this writing on Feb 28th, when the waters have already receded). The fact is, bikers love Kalamazoo! And The Kalamazoo House is the perfect place to combine your cycling with evening entertainment, great breweries, outstanding music and theatre, and access to miles and miles of great bike trails.
From printing your boarding pass and skipping check-in at the airport, to going straight to your rental car, the travel industry has gotten the message: Take the hassles and friction points out of travel! So last year when over 44% of our guests enjoyed our “hassle free self check-in,” it got us thinking: it might be time to rethink some of the traditional, default B&B practices like “check-in appointments” and “check-in windows.” And maybe time to stop badgering people about when they’ll arrive. After all, they’re on vacation, or traveling for business. Let’s make it easier!
Sometimes if they don’t get a chance to meet her during a short stay, guests will ask “where’s Stephanie?”. I will often joke about how hard I make my “sugar mama” work. I may say something like, “Someone has to earn the health insurance for the family,” or, “We certainly don’t want to let grass grow under her feet.” It’s a joke because those who know Steph know she’s always on the go—about as busy as anyone I know. And it’s true now more than ever.