It’s been a stunning fall here in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and we’re inching into the chilly season ahead, which means it’s the perfect time of year to start planning your getaways to the most romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan. The Kalamazoo House, located in the vibrant and exciting heart of downtown Kalamazoo, is the perfect place to spend a few days with your sweetheart.
Of course, there’s no shortage of romantic things to do in Kalamazoo. Kalamazoo is filled with natural beauty, a vibrant arts scene, plenty of spectacular breweries, bars, and restaurants, and, in short, all the things you love to have at your disposal during romantic getaways. To make the most of it, you’ll be pleased to know our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan is within easy reach of all of it!
Of course, we also know that the best romantic getaways start with fabulous accommodations. You can expect nothing but the best from our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan. Our historic Victorian Inn offers gorgeous accommodations, delicious breakfasts in the morning, and unbeatable hospitality. There’s no wonder we’re the best romantic weekend getaways in Michigan! Are you ready to get away? Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan today!
The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan
There are quite a few Michigan Bed and Breakfasts, but only one can claim to be the most romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan, and we think that title fits us perfectly here at the Kalamazoo House. Not only is Kalamazoo a pretty fantastic place to get away for a few days with your sweetheart, but adding a stay in our comfortable accommodations, combined with our exceptional hospitality, truly takes your getaway to the next level.
Our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan features ten uniquely appointed and spacious guest rooms. Each guest room is outfitted with amenities you’d expect to find at top hotel chains, like a bubble or soaking tub, luxurious beds with the finest linens, complimentary treats in the afternoons, the latest technology, and so much more. But the similarities to high-end hotels stop there.
There’s nothing ordinary about our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Michigan. In fact, we tend to every detail of your stay and go far beyond the ordinary to bring you nothing but the best. This attention to detail makes us one of the best Bed and Breakfasts in Michigan. We also offer a range of romantic packages and extra enhancements that can be added to any stay.
Each morning of your stay, we’ll treat you to a delicious and hearty homemade breakfast. We make it from scratch every morning, and it is the perfect fuel for whatever adventure lies ahead. Having breakfast prepared and served for you each day is one of life’s simplest pleasures, and it’s something we take great pride in here at our Bed and Breakfast in Michigan! You can also add as an upgrade to your stay a “Breakfast In Room Service,” in which your 2-course gourmet breakfast with coffee/tea and juice is brought to your door by 9 am.
Romantic things to do in Kalamazoo
We understand if you want to spend most of your getaway inside the cozy guest rooms at our Bed and Breakfast in Michigan – we love them, too! However, if you feel like venturing out with your sweetheart for a bit of fun, there are more than enough romantic things to do in Kalamazoo to keep you occupied.
We think just about anything can be romantic when you’re doing it with your favorite person. Below, we’ve compiled a list of some of the more romantic things to do in Kalamazoo.
- If you’re into the arts, don’t miss the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts. It’s one of our favorite things to do in Kalamazoo, especially when the weather outside is chilly.
- Do something hands-on with the arts at Glass Art Kalamazoo.
- Another great choice is to take in a performance at the Kalamazoo State Theatre, a long-time staple in downtown Kalamazoo and an excellent place to enjoy a date while on your romantic weekend at our Bed and Breakfast in Michigan.
- Want to wine and dine with your sweetheart? You’re in luck! There’s a vibrant and delicious selection of Kalamazoo restaurants to choose from!
- After dinner, enjoy some live music in downtown Kalamazoo – another one of our favorite things to do in Kalamazoo! Great options include Bell’s Brewery, Final Gravity Brewing Co., Old Dog Tavern, or The Thirsty Hound.
- Head to Lawton Ridge Winery and enjoy a delicious afternoon wine tasting with your best friend. Another great choice is the Cody Kresta Winery in Mattawan. Alternatively, you could always head to one of the many fantastic Kalamazoo breweries!
- When the snow begins to fall this winter, head to Timber Ridge, Bittersweet Ski Resort, or the Kalamazoo Nature Center for a bit of fun in the snow.
- Enjoy a (warm) night under the stars at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum Planetarium.
You won’t have a moment to be bored during your next trip to our Bed and Breakfast in Michigan. There are plenty of things to do in Kalamazoo and plenty of cozy downtime to enjoy in our charming Inn when you don’t want to do anything. Are you ready to enjoy the most romantic getaway in Michigan this fall or winter? Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Michigan today!