It’s been a stunning fall here in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Still, as we sink into the colder season ahead, it’s time we turn our attention to planning romantic weekend getaways in Michigan. Of course, if you’re looking for the best place to enjoy those romantic weekend getaways in Michigan, you can’t beat our luxurious Bed and Breakfast in downtown Kalamazoo.
It may come as something of a surprise, but Kalamazoo is a great place to enjoy romantic weekend getaways in Michigan. With beautiful scenery, an abundance of arts, culture, activities, and great food, Kalamazoo offers a little bit of something for everyone! Our Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast is well-situated to enjoy the best of the best, too, not to mention it offers the finest accommodations, amenities, and hospitality in the area.
There is no better place to indulge in a bit of romance this winter. Book your room at our Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast today!
Romantic Weekend Getaways in Michigan Start Here!
If you are looking to find that spark and reconnect with your special someone, then it’s time you start planning your romantic weekend getaways in Michigan! Kalamazoo is a great place to spend some time, as there are plenty of opportunities to turn up the romance!
From outdoor adventures to relaxing dinners out, there are plenty of ways to soak up the romance in Kalamazoo. Just about anything can be romantic when you do it with the right person! Here are just a few suggestions on how to enjoy your romantic weekend getaways in Michigan this winter:
- If you’re into the arts, a wonderful thing to do on your romantic weekend getaways to Michigan is visit the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts.
- Take in a performance at the incredible Kalamazoo State Theatre, a long-time staple in downtown Kalamazoo and an excellent place to enjoy a date while on your romantic weekend getaways in Michigan.
- Enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting! The Lawton Ridge Winery is a great place to spend a cozy, intimate afternoon together. Another great option is the Cody Kresta Winery in Mattawan. It’s a 25-minute drive from us. If wine isn’t your thing, perhaps visit one of the many great breweries in the Kalamazoo area?
- Romantic dinners are a staple part of romantic weekend getaways in Michigan. Luckily, there are plenty of great Kalamazoo restaurants to choose from!
- The couple that plays together stays together – so get out and have some fun this winter at Timber Ridge or Bittersweet Ski Resort. Alternatively, you can enjoy some snowshoeing at the Kalamazoo Nature Center.
- How about some ice skating? There’s no more winter activity more romantic. Hit the rink at Wings West, The Rink Battle Creek, or the outdoor rink at Millennium Park in Portage.
- Kalamazoo is a beautiful city, and there’s no better place to enjoy the view, with a romantic cocktail in hand, than at the SkyDeck Kalamazoo rooftop bar.
- You don’t have to go outside to enjoy the beauty of a winter sky. Instead, go stargazing at the Kalamazoo Valley Museum Planetarium.
- There are plenty of places around town to enjoy some live music as you kick back and unwind on your romantic weekend getaways in Michigan. Try Bell’s Brewery, Final Gravity Brewing Co., Old Dog Tavern, or The Thirsty Hound, to name just a few.
- How about making something to take home with you? Learn the fundaments of glass blowing at Glass Art Kalamazoo.
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Kalamazoo, MI
There’s no better place for romantic weekend getaways in Michigan than our Bed and Breakfast in Kalamazoo. Not only is our Inn exceedingly romantic, but you’ll find plenty of romantic things to do nearby, too. At our restful retreat, you will be able to slow down and reconnect to the one you love. You’ll get an excellent night’s sleep in your guest room, and you’ll be treated to a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay.
In between, there’s plenty of things to do in Kalamazoo to keep you as busy (or not) as you want to be. Are you ready to enjoy the best romantic weekend getaways in Michigan? Book your room at our Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast today!