Are there two things that go together better than a cold pint of beer from the best Michigan breweries and the hot summer sun? No, we didn’t think so either! This summer is your best chance to get out and experience all of the top Michigan breweries located right here in downtown Kalamazoo – not to mention all of the other exciting attractions as well!
As you probably know, there are plenty of amazing things to do in Kalamazoo year-round, but we can’t argue with the long and warm summer days. Whether your entire is spent sampling beer at the top Michigan breweries, or whether a cold pint simply caps off a great day hiking, biking, and exploring this wonderful town, one thing is for sure: Summer is heating up, and it’s time you get here to join us at our #1-rated Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast!
Having a lot of activities at your disposal while on vacation is essential, but so is having great accommodations. That’s precisely what you’ll find at The Kalamazoo House, the city’s #1-rated Bed and Breakfast near downtown Kalamazoo. We offer the perfect blend of luxurious accommodations, modern amenities, and exceptional hospitality. If you’re ready for a fun summer vacation, it’s time to book your room at our Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast today.
The Best Michigan Breweries in Downtown Kalamazoo
It’s no secret that Kalamazoo is a pretty great craft beer town – but if you haven’t yet had a chance to visit the fabulous Michigan breweries that call downtown Kalamazoo home, this summer is the perfect opportunity! Michigan breweries are known around the country for their depth of flavor and unique variety. There are actually somewhere around 350 Michigan breweries spread across the state, with 12 (and growing) of them right here in downtown Kalamazoo.
Whether you sample your way from one of these great Michigan breweries to the next or take a deeper dive on a beer tour, we know you’ll have a great time exploring the beer scene in downtown Kalamazoo with us this summer. Here are 6 of the Best Michigan Breweries in Kalamazoo to try this summer:
- Bell’s Brewing is not just one of the oldest but also one of the most popular Michigan breweries calling downtown Kalamazoo home. They’ve been serving up delicious craft brews since the 1980s, well before the craft brew scene exploded across the country.
- If you’re looking for creativity in your craft brews, stop for a cold pint at One Well Brewing. It also happens to be a fantastic place for the community to gather, meaning you’ll find an authentic slice of Kalamazoo sharing a cold pint here.
- Saugatuck Brewing Company’s lineup features a delicious range of beer, cider, and wine. Their beers run the gamut from traditional to experimental, which lands this brewery on the top of our list of great Michigan breweries to visit in downtown Kalamazoo.
- Final Gravity Brewing Co. is located on the Pedestrian portion of the Kalamazoo Mall – a great place to drink a beer and enjoy some people watching. Not only is it one of the best Michigan breweries, but it puts you in the heart of one of the best attractions in downtown Kalamazoo!
- Brite Eyes Brewing Company, located in the Southtown neighborhood of downtown Kalamazoo, features a great menu and huge windows that offer tons of natural light and great views.
- Don’t miss a chance to visit the Kalamazoo Beer Exchange. It’s undoubtedly one of the most interesting Michigan breweries and offers beer-lovers an unforgettable experience.
The Best Place to Stay Near Downtown Kalamazoo
We love these Michigan breweries just as much as the next person, but they are only a tiny part of the many great things waiting for you in downtown Kalamazoo. There are so many great things to do here – and we’d love to be your host for a few days. We offer guests the ultimate in comfort, convenience, location, and hospitality. What more could you ask for?.
Our Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast offers ten well-appointed guest rooms, each of which comes standard with a broad range of high-end amenities. In the morning, wake up to the delicious aromas of a freshly made breakfast, prepared fresh each morning in our kitchen. It’s just one of the many perks of choosing a boutique property like ours over more traditional hotel experiences.
Whether you’re in town visiting friends or family or are just looking for a bit of adventure, we hope you take the time to enjoy a bit of downtown Kalamazoo with us this summer. Book your room at our Kalamazoo Bed and Breakfast today!